Saturday, November 30, 2013

BLESSINGS

The month of November is coming to an end today, thanks and blessings no longer of concern.
When we think of the month of November, Thanksgiving Day is our first thought. If you do any kind of craft, thanksgiving and blessings are the themes for November. Yet, it is so short lived, if lived at all. Most will relate Thanksgiving Day as the count down for Black Friday madness. 
That is all we hear for weeks prior to this day of thanks; 
"Get ready, you'll save big here!"  

     The true blessing and the big save is not found in any department store, but in the blood of Jesus. Thanksgiving is found in the love that was shed on the cross for you and I.  Everyday, I am so thankful for what Christ did for me. I live today and for everyday with no end, because He died for me. That is where true thanksgiving comes from. Let not the month of thanks end in our hearts, but may it continue everyday, all year around, thanking Jesus for what He did for you and I. True thanks will come when you begin to read His word and dwell on the passages of salvation. Here are a few to being with; John 5:24, 10:28, 3:16, 6:37, 1 John 5:13, 5:11-13, Romans 10:13, Eph. 2:8-9. 

Thank you Lord for what you did for me. Thank you for the many blessings that You bless me with daily.  May I never let a day go by without thanking you. Oh, how blessed I am.
Psalm 107:1 
"Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever."

 photo 015c62a8-9458-48a4-9aa4-991065c2720a_zpsf63dba57.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment