Monday, January 12, 2015


"Open The Eyes Of My Heart"

What an interesting picture, clocks disassembled, a watch and a necklace.
The parts consist of gears, chimes, hands, pendulums, faces, coils and a key.
The watch has a cross in the center and the necklace has a set of wings.
What do you see in this picture before you?
When I first took the picture, some very strong thoughts came to mind. Then when I stared a bit more and sought the Lord, I saw so much more. I didn't just see clocks and parts, I saw some things in my life. As I was dwelling on things, I began to make a list and how interesting it has become.
Where are you in the process of observing what God is saying through the picture? Share one or two of your thoughts if you want on the comment area below the posting. Remember, if  God has given you some scripture, start memorizing it. 
"I have hidden your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you."
Ps. 119:111
 
 photo 015c62a8-9458-48a4-9aa4-991065c2720a_zpsf63dba57.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment