Friday, July 19, 2013

For This Is The Day...
       Good day to all. 
God says, for this is the day that I have made for you.
 I say, Thank you Lord.
This day which has been given to me, I ask, 
"what do I do with it, where do I begin in it and how will I end it?

"This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. ... 
This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. ..."
Ps. 118:24

       My day began seeking the Lord, praising Him, asking for blessings for those in my life and receiving His grace and His peace which passes all understanding. His peace is what I felt as I got up and prepared myself to face this day which has been given to me. 
      A day in our eyes is 24 hours long. Is a day in the eyes of the Lord the same, because His time is not the same as ours.  2 Peter 3:8 tells us, 

"With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day." 

So really, how long, how many hours, how many minutes do I have?
Better yet, what will I, what will you, what will we do with what has been given?
I, personally, so want to be on fire for Jesus, giving Him my all every minute of the day. 
Can I do that? 
Yes, in His power and with His grace all things are possible.

""With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God." ...
Mark 10:27

I want to stand on the mountain top and shout His name for all He has done for me!

Ps. 100

I want to give and I want to receive, Lord, I want to be a servant to all.

 “For even the Son of Man did not come to be served but to serve, 
and to give his life a ransom for many”

“Each of you should be concerned not only about your own interests, 
but the interests of others as well”


"Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shall you dwell in the land, and truly you shall be fed. Delight yourself also in the LORD: and he shall give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."
Ps. 37:3-5 
For This Is The Day.....
 photo 015c62a8-9458-48a4-9aa4-991065c2720a_zpsf63dba57.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment